
fyu的小侄女佳佳(对,就是那个上次半夜发烧的小朋友)写的一些文字,很有意思,抱歉是英文的。
New Year resolution
I hope I can pass Freestyle I for ice skating class. Also, I will get better at eating dinner. Finally, I want to learn how to ski very well.
My dreams
Martin Luther King Jr. had a dream. His dream was that everyone should not be judge by the color of their skin, but what is inside them.
I have dreams too. My first dream is for myself. I want to stay healthy so I won't miss a lot of classes. I hope to do that by eating a lot of vegetables. My next dream is for my family. I want my mom to not get sick so much because she doesn't get to play with me. I hope to do that by giving my mom a lot of good food. My last dream is for my environment. I don't want people to cut down tress because animals don't have any more habitats. I hope to do that by planting more trees so that the animals could go to another tree.
Martin Luther King Jr's dream came bture, but he wasn't alive when it happened. I hope I'm still alive when my dreams come true.
October
October is one of my favorite months. The weather is cooler. Now every day I have to wear a jacket. Halloween is coming. I am so happy because on Halloween it's my mom's birthday. Farmers harvest big pumpkins. later they are carved into jack o'lanterns. It's the end of Daylight SavingTime, and Standard Time is coming. Now I get to sleep in one more hour. October is full of surprises.
To my valentine By unknown
If apples were pears,
And peaches were plums,
And the rose had a diffferent name:
If tigers were bears,
And fingers were thumbs,
I'd love you just the same!
The Only Child
There are a lot of good reasons to be only child. The first reason is that I don't have to share my parents. The second reason is I have no siblings to annoy me. For example, when I am watching TV, they won't change the channel. The last reason is that there is no one to mess up my room. I take a long time to clean my room.
The are a lot of bad reasons to be an only child too. The first reason is that when my and dad have to do their work, I don't have anyone to play with. The second reason is that if I accidentlally wear my pants the wrong way, everyone at school will laugh at me. A sister or bbrother could telll me before I get embarrassed. The last reason is that when I'm mad, nobody is there to cheer me up.
My final decision is that I would want to have a little baby or sister. When they get older, they won't really be that mean. My brother or sister would keep me good company.
Pets
Last summer I went to China by myself. One day my grandma bought a little hamster. The next day my grandma bought me a bunny. The first night for the bunny was so much trouble because it kept getting out. Those were my best pets ever.
2 comments:
jiajia is so cute.
是底,孩子有自己眼里的世界。
发表评论