mitbbs上贴的新奥尔良市长的采访片断,虽然市长州长也有严重的渎职。
他说:don't tell me 40000 troops are coming. they are not here.
记者问:他们说军队不能来新奥尔良,除非有关的人提出申请要求他们来,并履行有关程
序。
他答: Did Iraqi people ask us to go in?
我 们都不是当事人,无法知道事情的真相,只能通过电视媒体的镜头,米国的媒体报道从布什上台以后更加保守和狭隘,但是不可否认还是世界上最强最敬业和接近 真实的媒体。但是即使是当事人,他们难道知道真相吗?也许寻找真相永远是徒劳,所以永远只能靠自己,世界第一强权国家保护的只是有钱有权的少部分,对剩下 的永远都是"help is on the way"。

Louis Armstrong -- What a wonderful world
I see trees of green........ red roses too
I see ’em bloom..... for me and for you
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.
I see skies of blue..... clouds of white
Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.
The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are also on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin’.. how do you do
They’re really sayin’......i love you.
I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
They’ll learn much more.....than I’ll never know
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world
(instrumental break)
The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are there on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin’.. how do you do
They’re really sayin’...*spoken*(I ....love....you).
I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
*spoken*(you know their gonna learn
A whole lot more than I’ll never know)
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself .......what a wonderful world.
0 comments:
发表评论